Efficiency Solutions Limited is based in Ferndown providing IT and PC support, various IT services and web development for individuals, home PC users and small and large businesses.
Search now to buy and purchase Computers, PCs, Tablets, Spares, Printers, Components and Software. Find suppliers stocking and selling at the best price.
Note: We do not hold stock ourselves as we order and purchase PCs, laptops and components at the best price as and when we need them for customers. We do not wish to end up with new but obsolete equipment, this is a fast moving and changing world!
We have for a long time purchased IT equipment for our customers and have had to search for the lowest price (with shipping costs) across a number of Online Shopping Sites and then have to find suppliers with the required item in stock. On many occasions, we have found products to be cheaper at an online retailer together with postage and packing than to buy direct from our own wholesalers! As a result, we have built our own comparison facility and made available direct to our customers and others from anywhere in the UK to purchase directly from proven large stores and specialised online IT retailers. We have just updated our feeds adding new merchants and retailers allowing price comparison here on 370,000 products and prices from over 100 retailers!
Welcome to our website and happy shopping!
The Efficiency Solutions Team
– – – – – – – – –
Efficiency Solutions Limited has been trading since 2002 providing services to individuals, home PC Users and various IT services to small and large businesses.
Our PC Software, Security and Networking Division services Home PC Users and Small Businesses within the Ferndown, Bournemouth, Poole, Wimborne and surrounding Dorset and Hampshire areas (tel. 01202 855949).
IT Support includes:-
- Security and software solutions, Advice and All aspects of IT Computer Security, Firewalls, Spyware, Adware and Virus, Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) and popup Removal.
- Document and photo backup and assistence with OneDrive, Dropbox and iCloud.
- Internet Connectivity, connections to Broadband and networking support or assistance to your Internet Service Provider (ISP), investigation of slow internet connections and advice.
- PC netwroking, printer sharing, wi-fi printers, network drives.
- Email setup, calendar and contact synchronisation, icloud, smart phone integration
- Skype setup
- Windows 10 upgrades, installations and trouble investigation and correction.
- Wireless networks and router secure set-up and security checking (we have found many networks to be in use and totally unprotected).
- Power-line Ethernet Adapter supply and installation to route your broadband securely around your house or flat via your 13amp electricity sockets?
- Training in many aspects of computer use, word processing (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio), email (Outlook and Outlook Express), Internet, Windows and general computer skills, etc. tuition at your pace.
- Computer faults and upgrades, Health Checks, internal cleaning – Valeting, upgrades to improve PC Performance and Appearance.
- Advice and assistance in purchasing new PCs, laptops and servers (suppied from our preferred partner Dell and their subsequent installation in your office or home.
- Supply of new PCs and equipment and subsequent set-up and installation.
|Stockist||Catalogue Product Name||Price|
|PC World Business||HP OMEN X 900-111na Gaming PC||£2399.96||Visit Store|
- Smartphone, Tablet and iPad setup with apps, security, email, backup, etc..
- Website development and maintenance, we build, maintained and provide marketing advice.
We use the latest and secure software for remote support by arrangement. This is fast and efficiency method to solve your IT problems and we only charge by the 15 minute periods that are actually used. We support our customers in many locations within the UK and when they are travelling, have solved problems when they are as far away as South Africa, the USA and Australia.
A friendly service from an experience IT professionals. Evening and Saturday appointments are available. Free estimates and advice.
Please phone 01202 855949 for information, queries, prices and appointments.
We are can undertake specific consultancy:-
– For small businesses, we can offer IT strategy advice after performing a review of your business plans, objectives, current business processes and IT systems.
– For large businesses, we can undertake reviews, provide expertise in business systems, application and technical architectures, security and audit processes.