Efficiency Solutions Limited, celebrating 18 years of trading, is based in Ferndown providing IT and PC support, computer installations, problem solving and web development for individuals, home PC users and small and medium size businesses.
We do not hold stock ourselves as we order spares and purchase PCs, laptops and components at the best price as and when we need them for customers. We do not wish to end up with new but obsolete equipment, this is a fast moving and changing IT world!
Search now to compare, buy and purchase Computers, PCs, Tablets, Spares, Printers, Components and Software online at the cheapest price. Find suppliers stockists and selling IT Brands at the best price below:-
IT Services provided includes:-
- Security and software solutions, Advice and All aspects of IT Computer Security, Firewalls, Spyware, Adware and Virus, Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) and popup Removal.
- Document and photo backup and assistence with OneDrive, Dropbox and iCloud.
- Internet Connectivity, connections to Broadband and networking support or assistance to your Internet Service Provider (ISP), investigation of slow internet connections and advice.
- PC networking, printer sharing, wi-fi printers, network drives.
- Email setup, calendar and contact synchronisation, icloud, smart phone integration.
- Office 365 setup and integration.
- Skype setup.
- Windows 10, installations and trouble investigation and correction.
- Wireless networks and router secure set-up and security checking.
- Power-line Ethernet Adapter supply and installation to route your broadband securely around your house or flat via your 13amp electricity sockets.
- Training in many aspects of computer use, word processing (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio), email (Outlook, Thunderbird, Browser Based), Internet, Windows and general computer skills, etc. tuition at your pace.
- Computer faults and upgrades, Health Checks, internal cleaning – Valeting, upgrades to improve PC Performance and Appearance.
- SSD provision and installations.
- Advice and assistance in purchasing new PCs, laptops and servers.
- Supply of new PCs and equipment and subsequent set-up and installation.
- Smartphone, Tablet and iPad setup with apps, security, email, backup, etc..
- Website development and maintenance, we build, maintained and provide marketing advice.
Work is carried out at your home, your business, in our own workshop or via phone and remote support working!
With the fear of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) spreading all over the world, workplaces have the same atmosphere as any public place. Due to the nature of the virus, we are attempting to work from home as many other businesses and employees are doing to provide distancing and avoid crowded work places and travelling. As many of our customers already know, we use remote support software to fix many computer issues quickly and at less cost without a visit to your premises.
We ARE using the latest secure software for remote support by arrangement with yourselves. This software Allows us to support with remote control Windows PCs and Macs, and enables remote view of iOS devices (iPhones and iPads) and Android devices plus remote control of Android devices, so we can troubleshoot issues from the same web-based console we’re already using for desktop support.
We can gain control a remote PC, Mac, or mobile device over the internet in seconds, without the need to install any software. This is a fast and efficient method to solve your IT problems and we only charge by the 15 minute periods that we actually use. We support our customers in many locations within the UK and when they are travelling, having solved problems when they are as far away as South Africa, the USA and Australia.
Our services (see Services List) include training and guiding computer users with software, maintaining Microsoft Operating systems and associated accounts and security, PC Software installation and maintenance, SSD supplying, cloning and installation, PC and User Account Security including Google, Microsoft and Apple for PCs, Macs, tablets and phones. Networking services for Home PC Users and Small Businesses within the Ferndown, Bournemouth, Poole, Wimborne and surrounding Dorset and Hampshire areas (tel. 01202 855949).
A friendly service from an experience IT professionals. Evening and Saturday / Sunday appointments are available. Free estimates and advice.
Please phone 01202 855949 for information, queries, prices and appointments either on-line or at your location.
Efficiency Solutions Limited has been trading since 2002 providing services to individuals, home PC Users and various IT services to small and medium size businesses. We do not advertise and our customer base has grown by providing excellent service to existing customers and being recommended as a result to new customers.