Our IT Support includes:-
- Security and software solutions, Advice and All aspects of IT Computer Security, Firewalls, Spyware, Adware and Virus, Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) and popup Removal.
- Document and photo backup and assistence with OneDrive, Dropbox and iCloud.
- Internet Connectivity, connections to Broadband and networking support or assistance to your Internet Service Provider (ISP), investigation of slow internet connections and advice.
- PC networking, printer sharing, wi-fi printers, network drives.
- Email setup, calendar and contact synchronisation, icloud, gmail, tablet, smart phone integration.
- Office 365 setup and integration.
- Skype setup.
- Windows 10, installations and trouble investigation and correction.
- Wireless networks and router secure set-up and security checking.
- Power-line Ethernet Adapter supply and installation to route your broadband securely around your house or flat via your 13amp electricity sockets.
- Training in many aspects of computer use, word processing (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio), email (Outlook, Thunderbird, Browser Based), Internet, Windows and general computer skills, etc. tuition at your pace.
- Computer faults and upgrades, Health Checks, internal cleaning – Valeting, upgrades to improve PC Performance and Appearance.
- SSD provision and installations.
- Advice and assistance in purchasing new PCs and laptops.
- Supply / ordering of new PCs and equipment and subsequent set-up and installation.
- Smartphone, Tablet and iPad setup with apps, security, email, backup, etc..
- Website development and maintenance, we build, maintained and provide marketing advice.
Work is carried out at your home, your business, in our own workshop or via phone and remote support working!
With the control of Coronavirus (Covid-19) being of utmost importance, we are attempting to work from our home office, like many other businesses and employees, to provide distancing and avoid crowded work places and travelling. As many of our customers already know, we use remote support software to fix many computer, tablets and smart phone issues quickly and at less cost without a visit to your premises.
We ARE using the latest secure software for remote support by arrangement with yourselves. This software Allows us to support with remote control Windows PCs and Macs, and enables remote view of iOS devices (iPhones and iPads) and Android devices plus remote control of Android devices, so we can troubleshoot issues from the same web-based console we’re already using for desktop support.
We can share control of a remote PC, Mac, or mobile device over the internet in minutes, after a small download of software or an app on a tablet/mobile. This is a fast and efficient method to solve your IT problems and we only charge by the 15 minute periods that we actually use. We support our customers in many locations within the UK and when they are travelling, having solved problems when they are as far away as Europe, South Africa, the USA and Australia.